Friday, November 1, 2013

0-2 the prelims

I hope wotc can fix this prelim stuff, nothing is more unappealing than grinding all season long and then not having a shot after two rounds

played gb, lost to mono black twice.  I guess I used up all my luck in my stream earlier. 

Gonna take a nice long mtgo break after this.  The games were tight, I just worked hard to try to exploit the field, got matched up with a really good matchup twice, and still lost, no punts here though.

4 Mutavault
4 Overgrown Tomb
4 Witchstalker
3 Abrupt Decay
3 Scavenging Ooze
5 Forest
4 Golgari Guildgate
2 Vraska the Unseen
2 Ultimate Price
4 Hero's Downfall
2 Golgari Charm
3 Dreg Mangler
2 Reaper of the Wilds
4 Thoughtseize
3 Deathrite Shaman
4 Desecration Demon
7 Swamp

Sideboard
4 Mistcutter Hydra
2 Pithing Needle
2 Skylasher
1 Golgari Charm
2 Whip of Erebos
2 Underworld Connections
2 Duress

No comments:

Post a Comment