Saturday, October 26, 2013

0-2 in Theros block

I played this, 

4 Thoughtseize
3 Abhorrent Overlord
3 Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
4 Hero's Downfall
4 Agent of the Fates
5 Swamp
4 Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
7 Forest
4 Temple of Mystery
3 Reaper of the Wilds
4 Voyaging Satyr
4 Temple of Deceit
3 Whip of Erebos
1 Sylvan Caryatid
3 Sylvan Caryatid
4 Gray Merchant of Asphodel

Sideboard
1 Abhorrent Overlord
4 Baleful Eidolon
2 Pharika's Cure
4 Mistcutter Hydra
4 Returned Phalanx

It was a mistake, but it looked fun.  The blue splash adds nothing to the deck.  I do like the idea of GB and UB in Theros block, but I do not like the idea of smashing them together. 

So details I lost round one to GR.  Was outclassed and mana screwed both games. 

Round two I played a tight game one against mono black, but lost due to flood, and game two I took a mulligan to 4 and play a thoughtseize. 

The deck was not fun and it's been deleted from my net deck file. 



No comments:

Post a Comment