Saturday, October 26, 2013

Words about my MTGO Stuff

Hi, for those of you that know me, you already know the details, but for those of you who have stumbled upon this little blogger thingy, a quick bit about myself.  I’m a 33 year single father living in Vine Grove, Kentucky.  I’ve been playing Magic since I was 14, in 1994.  I’m the current content manager of PureMTGO.com, which is where you will find my current writings.  I have played on the pro tour once, won the Kentucky State Championship once, and have ditched the paper cards for a purely digital play experience. 

I am friends with MOCS standouts JohnnyHotSauce and CeoBry01.  Don’t follow me because of them though, they are the reason I am documenting my MOCS progress.  I figure since I am on summer break from my University job I can multi queue and play as much magic as I can. 

What I will do with this blog is list the event I played in, the format, my record and the decklist.  My goal every four weeks is to accumulate the 35 needed points to qualify for the MOCS outright instead of going through the prelims.  The next two entries will show the decks that I have played to get my first four recorded points, (which actually brings me to 10 for the season, but my memory is the worst and I have no idea how I got the other 6.) 

Check out PureMTGO.com and thanks for stopping by my little bit of blogger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment